PNEUMATIC CONVEYING AND DOSING OF
- POWDERY OR GRANULAR PRODUCTS
The rotary valves from TRENNSO-TECHNIK are used wherever bulk materials have to be discharged with a constant throughput. The pneumatic conveying units are also suitable for dispensing and feeding of products or for shutting off on containers and cyclones. The material to be conveyed should in this case be dusty, powdery or granular.
Classic areas of our rotary valves are zig-zag sifters, cyclones and silos as well as bunkers for processing in the recycling, bulk material or food industries. For example, the rotary valves are connected upstream of screw conveyors or trough chain conveyors in order to decrease the pressure of the silo material. The conveyor elements are also installed in filters or cyclones. Bulk materials can therefore be removed from pneumatic systems with a minimum loss of pressure.
- Stainless steel design
- Replaceable stainless steel lock buckets
- Various material designs of the rubber lips
- Various solutions for protection against wear as required, including particularly hard and robust HARDOX steel
- Maintenance access
- Designs according to ATEX directives